Filing Company Accounts

If you operate a Limited Company you will be required to file Annual Company Accounts with Companies House and Corporation Tax Returns with HMRC. In order for your accountant to prepare these for you, you will need to supply the following information:- Bank Statements for the period your accounts cover. This would be for all […]

Filing Company Accounts Read More »